Friday, July 6, 2007

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Dawn...She is such a sweet stamper,and has a real Heart for the Lord. I love meeting Christian Stamper's who love the Lord. Dawn wants me to tell 7 things about myself...Well here they go...

1. I am not a morning person,I'm a night owl.
2. I don't eat breakfast and am trying to kick the coffee habit (thank you reflux)
3. I like a Tidy house (not spotless, just tidy)
4. I battle keeping my laundry caught up
5. We have left our family size in the Lords hands.
6. I love Bubble Gum
7. I love mowing the Lawn

I could go on longer but will wait for the next TAG to give out more info...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness My cousin loves cuting her lawn also maybe its cause she got a John Deer Tractor for Morthers Day
Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself girlie .
God Bless
Dawn

Jamie said...

my hero