
You all know by now how I joined Paper Pretties .....well if your a member of Paper Pretties you can join their Yahoo group which offers up weekly challenges...So this weeks challenge was a specific layout...So the card your looking at is the card I made for this weeks layout...Plus....this is the first time I have made a card with the infamouse "Bella".....What do you think??? My sister said I colored her face to orange...So its "Bella"with a suntan,or should I say "Bella" who used sunless tanning lotion...*smile*
15 comments:
Lisa its a work of art i love it
you should do mkore like it
brooke
So cute! I love this!!!! You and your sister are too much. lol. :) I've got to check out the Paper Pretties!
This is my kinda girl! So cute!
Awesome! I haven't joined Paper Pretties yet, but I do have my first couple of Bella's on their way! Woo-hoo! Excellent job on the card!
Your first Bella creation is great, love the colors you used.
Wow...Lisa...this card is great...love the whole look..yes...her face may be a little dark...Bradley at Ulta would fix that...this is submittable IMHO...
this is fabulous!!! love it!!! :) x
I think she turned out awesome! I want you to stamp more often. I like her tan!
Wow!!!!this is one of the Best "Bella's" I've seen!!! Glad I came across your Blog..
Rose
Talented stamper...will visit here more often...are you on a design team?
Angela
This is such a sweet card. I was so pleased to see your name attached to it when I was browsing the yahoo entries.
Great Card, keep up the stamping, I love to see your creations!
Lisa, it's beautiful! Makes me want to raid the fridge for chocolate. Hugs and smiles
Oooo... Now that;s me! (Just thinner...) LOL
She's darling-I love all the scalloping along the border.
Post a Comment