Saturday, November 10, 2007

How Cute is this!!!!


I just had to share with you all this Great find!! I found this adorable Bag in the Tea room at the University of Washington. I fell in Love, plus it was originally $35.00 on sale for $13.95... I love bags that are big enough to act as a diaper bag but not look like one...Isn't it the cutest!!!!

11 comments:

~~Deby said...

I LOVE it...there was a Teapot...I just loved so much...red's pinks..but just couldn't do it this time...who knows...btw...could you change the color of ribbon IF you want?
How was your Stamping Class You TAUGHT last night?
Deby

My Paper World said...

I LOVE it! it's gorgeous, what a great find!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness cute! LOVE the colors!

Jules said...

Wow, what a great bag!

Mary said...

I *love* this bag Lisa. It is so pretty and so cheerful looking. What a deal you got!

Mary

Marlou McAlees said...

yes this is cute!! :) xx

Web Designer said...

I love that!! Great colors! Good find :-)

Alhambra Club said...

What a great bag, love the ribbon and love bargains.

~Nancy~ said...

OH yeaaaahh! This is definitely cute!!!! WOW!! What a great find!!!! XOXO

Michelle B said...

Super Cute! I love that ribbon! The colors remind me of a watermelon...

See You Soon!

Michelle

Jamie said...

very Cute!