Nehemiah just loves his "Handy Manny"......his cousin Kristi gave it to him!!! He love's the show and so do I. Just had to share these sweet pictures of him.
Boy! He sure is growing up. Miss you all. Could you email me. I lost your address and am going to be changing mine soon. Would love to just write a longer note. Debby W.
8 comments:
ah too cute!!!! Give him hugs for me. Isaac likes his handy manny too!!
sweet picture Lisa. Miss you girl!
HUGS
Boy! He sure is growing up.
Miss you all.
Could you email me. I lost your address and am going to be changing mine soon. Would love to just write a longer note.
Debby W.
oh he is a cutie pie...*you are my sunshine*.......
Deby
he is adorable Lisa - thanks for sharing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
He's precious.
I use to be up-to-date on all the best cartoon characters but I guess my kids have outgrown that sort of thing. Who is Handy Manny?
So cute! Love those Jammies!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment